COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The STORE needs to collect certain personal details when you register with us and use our services in order to facilitate the provision of our service. You will need to input certain personal data other than those indicated as optional, in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, responses to your queries, and purchase. These details may include your name, phone number, email address, home address, billing address, shipping address and other similar information.
You can amend or update the personal information you have entered into the Platforms at any time by logging on to your online account.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes (and any purposes directly related to these purposes) (collectively, the “Purposes”):
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website according to your request
- To deliver the products you have purchased
- To facilitate our communications with you
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To administer your account with us
- To ensure that the website is correctly displayed on your computer in the most effective manner. (Including assessing any application for and administration of such services). This includes responding to any questions you may have, providing you with recommendations on products in our stores or on our Platforms, maintaining your shopping cart on our Platforms, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, and providing our personalized service to you;
- To monitor and improve the provision of the services through the Platforms by analyzing trends, usage and shopping behaviour with us (whether on an individualized or aggregated basis). This helps us better understand how you and our collective customer base access and use our Site and services. For these purposes, we will use personal data about your gender, age, interests, geographical location, Platforms usage, shopping behaviour and other personal data that you provided to us;
- To provide you with information about your use of the Platforms;
- To enable us to verify your identity by matching your personal data with the information you provided to us via other means;
- To maintain and develop our relationship with you by allowing you to participate in our events and promotions when you so wish, and fulfilling any orders you may make with us (including verification and security checks of your details, and processing of your payments) -Where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, to enable us to market our products electronically to you, or send you our newsletter and to provide you with information in related products or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information, promotional material or details of offers which we think may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To send you notices about our service or any changes to it;
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased. We will pass on some of your personal information to the Designer of the products you have purchased for order fulfilment and customer support purposes. Payments that you make to the Designer will be received by Kickstarter Fashion Consultancy Limited (“Kickstarter”) for and on behalf of the Designer. The bank or other account information you provided will be collected and processed by the payment gateway. Neither we, Kickstarter nor the Designer has access to the bank or other account information you provided for payment of your orders.
OTHER POINTS OF NOTE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please also note that:
We may transfer, use and store your personal data outside of Hong Kong for the Purposes and in accordance with this Policy. If you do not provide your personal data to us, we may not be able to provide all of our services and features to you.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can update or access your personal data anytime by accessing your account on ITC Store website.
COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS DATA FROM YOU
Separately, we may collect certain other data from you on our Platforms:
We automatically collect data relating to your online session to provide our services to you, to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating system and your IP address and/or domain name.
We also use functionality that sets a unique identifier to track your use of our Platforms across multiple devices so that your sessions are reported on our system as a single user rather than as multiple users.
We may also gather statistical information about sales, but we do not collect or hold credit or debit card details; these are collected and processed securely by our third party payment processing agent.
USAGE OF COOKIES
The Platforms may utilise “cookies” (very small files that are sent by us to your computer or other access devices) on the website which we can access when you visit our Platforms in future. This allows The ITC Store to remember preferences you make. This will also make your browsing experience on our website easier, convenient, content-worthy and personal to you. How we might use “cookies”; (a) Website usage by users, pages visited, time spent, items and information searched; (b) IP addresses, to ascertain whether the user had visited the Website previously; (c) to determine preferences set while the user was browsing the Website; If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
“Cookies” are automatically accepted by most browsers. It does not allow us to access the rest of your computer or your personal data. If you want to delete any “cookies” that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores “cookies”. Please note that you may not be able to use all features and services offered on our Platforms if your browser does not accept “cookies”.
DATA QUALITY, SECURITY AND RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data whilst it is being transmitted to or from our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
To protect your personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration or destruction, we have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security. Personal data you transmit to us via our Platforms will be encrypted and will be held in the ITC Store using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) — an industry standard for encryption over the Internet. All reasonable steps will be taken by us to ensure that the personal information that we collect and hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We take reasonable steps to protect all information that we hold, including personal information, from misuse and loss, and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Your personal information will be retained by ITC Store according to our records retention policy.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION